Monday, October 25, 2010

Breaking Up Quotes

These are some Breaking Up Quotes. When you Break up with someone, it is kind of over, and even though you are devastated, you know something definite, but what is more devastating in a breakup is the process of breaking up. When you don't know what tomorrow will bring, when you know that you will separate but still hope that you won't. Breaking up can be much more devastating than the break up itself, and these breaking up quotes are just for that.

When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. It's like death.
Dennis Quaid

Because The Day I Thought I’d Never Get Through
I Got Over You
~Unknown

I am letting you go because I love you too much and you simply just don’t care about me..I am giving you the freedom that you want so badly.
~Unknown


I love him, but he hates me. I just wish we could be together forever just him and me
~Unknown.. This is the feeling many people on the verge of breaking up go through.

Love is a two way road. Once it is broken each half goes a separate way.
~Unknown

When you broke up with me ..I thought I was the stupid one to tell you good bye…But right now I think I was even more stupid to tell you hello..!!
~Unknown

The heart was made to be broken.
~OSCAR WILDE

The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them, knowing they don't love you back.
~Unknown

I 2on’t miss him, I will miss who I thought he was
~Anonymous

Every happy couple has at least one breakup behind them.
~Unknown

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.
~John Greenleaf Whittier

The hottest love has the coldest end.
~Socrates

The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.
~Unknown

I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.
~Rita Mero


I wish I could say never dwell on the past but I would be lying to you and and myself because that’s all I do…
~Unknown

If you feel that you both deserve one last chance, you can try to look at the tips and advice of the Magic of making up. Click at the image to your right. It is the image below the bold green arrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment