Friday, October 29, 2010

Sad Break Up Quotes

This better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
~Unknown

You don't die from a broken heart - you only wish you did.
~Unknown

You've never felt pain until you've felt love.
~Unknown

Hate is such a luxurious emotion, it can only be spent on one we love.
~ Bob Udkoff

I'm gonna smile, cuz I wanna make you happy, Laugh, so you won't see my crying, I'm gonna let you go in style, and even if it kills me, I'm gonna smile.
~Unknown
sad break up quotes

To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten.
~Thomas Chandler

This is our last goodbye...it's over, just hear this and then I'll go; you gave me more to live for then you'll ever know.
~Unknown

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
~Kahlil Gibran



Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.
~Wizard of Oz

I didn't realize how much I loved him until he was standing there and he wasn't mine any more.
~Laura Esparza


To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
~William M. Thackeray

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
~Unknown

It takes a lot to hate you, it takes too much to forget you, but it took so little to love you.
~Unknown

You can't ever let go of all the feelings, But you need to let go of him.
~Unknown

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
~Unknown

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. ~Kahlil Gibran

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
~M. Kathleen Casey


I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day.
~Unknown

Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either.
~Golda Meir

I knew the risks of this game, before i began to play, and now I must pay, for i have lost the game.
~Unknown

I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I'm open to anything that will happen to me. - Nicole Kidman

No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you'll never get through it without your friends.

What you must also realize is that it is never too late. Click the image of Magic of making up to the right side of this webpage. It has some great tips and advice for making up with your ex.

1 comment:

  1. Cocaine is a drug,love is an addiction that can kill if overdosed.

    ReplyDelete