Friday, October 15, 2010

Hate You Quotes

I hate you, I hope you die, you were my boyfriend and you made me cry.
~Unknown

I'm young and healthy, and you've got charms; It would really be a sin not to have you in my arms; I'm young and healthy, and so are you; When the moon is in the sky, tell me what am I to do? If I could hate you, I'd keep away; But that ain't my nat
~ Harry Warren


There is no faculty of the human soul so persistent and universal as that of hatred.
~Henry Ward Beecher

Hatred is like fire -- it makes even light rubbish deadly.
~ George Eliot

Take care that no one hates you justly.
~ Publilius Syrus

You hate someone whom you really wish to love, but whom you cannot love. Perhaps he himself prevents you. That is a disguised form of love.
~Julie de Lespinasse

From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.
~ Socrates

We love without reason, and without reason we hate.
~ Jean-francois Regnard


Hate is ravening vulture beaks descending on a place of skulls.
~Amy Lowell

If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us
~ Hermann Hesse

The more one is hated, I find, the happier one is.
~ Louis-Ferdinand Destouches

Hate is not a good counselor.
~ Victoria Wolff

Hatred, which could destroy so much, never failed to destroy the man who hated, and this was an immutable law.
~ James Arthur Baldwin

I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies. ~Pietro Aretino

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.
~ William Congreve

I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally.
~ W. C. Fields

In hatred as in love, we grow like the thing we brood upon. What we loathe, we graft into our very soul.
~ Mary Renault


Few people can be happy unless they hate some other person, nation, or creed.
~Bertrand Russel

No comments:

Post a Comment